Security Deposit Waiver Program
The Security Deposit Waiver Program (SDW) provides
coverage for accidental damages to your vacation unit during your stay, in place of a security deposit.
Why the SDW program?
- With SDW, you no longer have to worry about putting up a security deposit or how much will be returned when you get home.
- Return home with vacation memories, not repair costs. With SDW included on your reservations, the cost and repair of covered accidental damage will be handled by Diller & Fisher.
- Stay balanced. The SDW program can save you from tying up your cash or credit line(s) while you are on vacation.
What does the SDW program cover?
- SDW covers unintentional damage to your vacation unit during your stay, up to $1,500. SDW covers things like carpet spills, furniture tears, broken lamps, broken screen doors and more.
- Staying in a pet-friendly home? SDW provides coverage for damage caused by pets!
What is not covered by the SDW program?
- Intentional property damage.
- Pet damage in non-pet friendly vacation homes.
- Contact one of our agents on (609) 368-3311 for further details.
Am I automatically enrolled in the SDW program?
- Yes, SDW is automatically included for a non-refundable fee of $75.00 when you book your reservation.
Diller & Fisher
9614 Third Ave
PO Box 158
Stone Harbor, NJ 08247
Fax: (609) 967-5177